Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Securities Arbitration, Product Liability
Adam Doner is a personal injury lawyer and a founding member of the Gordon & Doner law firm. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 1983, after receiving his juris doctorate.
With a proven track record of success as a personal injury trial lawyer, Mr. Doner's numerous courtroom victories demonstrate his willingness to challenge corporations and insurance companies in a court of law.
His many successes have earned him a reputation within the legal community as a fierce courtroom litigator. They have also helped him earn admission into the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum, where less than one percent of U.S. lawyers are members.
A devoted father and avid golfer, Mr. Doner enjoys helping clients succeed when facing a corporation or insurance company after an accident.
Law Associations & Memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (Chairman, Family Law Committee, 1993-1994)
- North Palm Beach County Bar Association (President, 2007)
- The Florida Bar (Member, Sections on: Trial Practice; Personal Injury)
- Florida Justice Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Worldwide Registry For Excellence In Law —Inductee
- AVVO "10.0" Superb Rating
Awards & Results
- Truck Accident—Verdict $5 Million
- Wrongful Death—Verdict $5 Million
- 1983, Florida
- 1984, U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida (B.A., 1980)
- Nova Southeastern University (J.D., 1983)
- Florida Blue Key