The law offices of Gordon & Doner are proud to present the Gordon & Doner Scholarship For Collegiate Academic Success.
This annual scholarship is limited to students that are currently attending a university in the state of Florida and is aimed at individuals that have demonstrated exceptional academic ability.
One scholarship, valued at $1,500.00.
NOTE: There is a limit of one scholarship per winning applicant.
Please read the following information thoroughly. Incomplete applications will not be processed and applicants will not be notified and asked to submit any missing information.
The application requirements for the Gordon & Doner Scholarship For Collegiate Academic Success are:
- Interested students must be enrolled in a university or community college in the state of Florida
- Interested students must have a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Interested students must submit a letter of recommendation from a member of the local community or a faculty member that is employed at the university or college that the applicant is attending
- Interested students must complete and include a 1,000 to 2,000 word essay on a topic that has been selected by the law offices of Gordon & Doner, P.A
- All student essays must be in a .PDF format, with the file name as: lastname_firstname_gd.pdf
- The firm will then select the successful submission from those applications
How To Apply:
Please complete the College Scholarship Application Form located on this page.
Deadline For Applications:
December 31, 2016
Terms & Conditions:
The Gordon & Doner Scholarship For Collegiate Academic Success is open to all eligible students that are currently attending a college or university in the state of Florida.
All scholarship funds are to be dispersed to the scholarship winner by the end of January 2017.
The scholarship winner is determined solely by - and at the discretion of - the selection committee at the law offices of Gordon & Doner. The decision of that selection committee is final.
Enrollment as a law student is NOT a requirement for this scholarship. However, preference will be given to applicants that express an interest in law and/or the United States justice system.
Any information that is provided during the application process will be deleted after the selection period.
Any information that is provided will not be sold to any third parties, however pending consent from the successful applicant, it MAY be used for public relations purposes.
The selection process that is used by the scholarship selection committee at the law offices of Gordon & Doner is in no way influenced by race, gender, sexual preference, nation of origin or any other criteria with the exception that the application meets the specified criteria.