Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, Wrongful Death, Personal Injury
Cassandra Lombard began her internship with Gordon & Partners in 2012. One year later, she joined the firm’s Broward County office as an associate attorney.
Born to Cuban-American parents, Cassandra was raised in South Florida and is fluent in Spanish.
She attended the University of Miami, graduating magna cum laude in 2010. While there, she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and graduated in the top five percent of her class. She was also a member of the prestigious University of Miami President’s 100.
In her spare time, Cassandra enjoys spending time with her family.
Awards & Associations
- University of Miami President’s 100
- Miami University’s Inter-American Law review
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Highest Achievement in Legal Writing
- State Bar of Florida
- University of Miami, 2010—BSBBA
- University of Miami Law School, 2013—magna cum laude