Personal Injury Lawyer in Stuart

When a person is injured due to someone else’s negligence, they may be entitled to file a claim against the negligent party for damages. Filing a personal injury claim can be a confusing and time consuming process. Furthermore, insurance companies will often diminish a victim’s injuries in order to pay them less for their medical expenses, lost wages and/or property damage.

Gordon & Doner believes that our justice system works best when skilled attorneys with resources on both sides, prepare and try a case. The goal of the Stuart personal injury lawyers at Gordon & Doner is to level the playing field between the powerful and the people of Stuart, Florida.

Our skilled Stuart personal injury lawyers have more than 180 years of combined legal experience and have been helping personal injury victims in South Florida for more than 20 years.

If you have been hurt as a result of someone else’s reckless behavior, contact us for a free and confidential legal consultation.

Call 1 (855) 722-2552 or fill out a Free Case Evaluation.

Cases we Handle

Personal injury claims may be filed against negligent individuals or entities that caused injuries. Negligence may be considered the failure of an individual or entity to act reasonably and prevent harm. For example, a driver may be considered negligent if they were texting while driving. A company may be considered negligent if they failed to warn the public about the injury risks in using their product.

Some types of cases we handle include:

  • Car Accidents
  • Dangerous drugs
  • Defective medical devices
  • Maritime accidents
  • Medical malpractice
  • Motorcycle collisions
  • Nursing home abuse
  • Slip and falls
  • Truck crashes
  • Workplace accidents

The Stuart personal injury lawyers at Gordon & Doner are also experienced in handling Stuart wrongful death claims. If you believe that negligence caused the death of a loved one, contact us for a free case review. We can help you determine your legal options and how to proceed if you are entitled to file a claim.

For a free case review, call 1 (855) 722-2552 or fill out a contact form.

Personal Injury Damages

Personal injury damages may be classified as economic and non-economic damages. Some common types of personal injury damages include:

  • Lost wages
  • Medical expenses
  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of consortium
  • Quality of life lost
  • Lost opportunity
  • Mental anguish

Personal injuries generally cover physical and psychological damage, however, property damage may also be a type of economic damage a victim may be entitled to recover. A Stuart personal injury lawyer can help you determine if you are entitled to damages and what your case may be worth.

Call 1 (855) 722-2552 to get help with your claim.

What do Personal Injury Attorneys Do?

It’s important to note that doctors, manufacturers, most large businesses and insurance companies usually have high quality, well-seasoned lawyers at their disposal. Our Stuart personal injury lawyers can manage them and represent you. An experienced attorney understands how to effectively represent your rights in order to obtain the compensation you deserve.

Personal injury attorneys are responsible for the following:

  • Obtaining a full statement from you about our accident and injuries
  • Obtaining witness statements
  • Securing and reviewing your medical records
  • Speaking with witnesses and getting their statements
  • Analyzing your losses
  • Speaking with the insurance company on your behalf

A Stuart personal injury attorney will work to reach a reasonable resolution with an insurance company or the individual responsible for your injuries. However, if a settlement is not agreed upon, an attorney will file a personal injury lawsuit in order to secure the compensation you are entitled to by law. Witnesses and evidence will be prepared for trial and your attorney will go to court.

Our Stuart personal injury lawyers are experienced trial attorneys with the resources and knowledge to build a robust case. We are not afraid to go to court and fight on your behalf. Our verdicts and settlements are a testament to our commitment to fighting for the rights of the injured.

Call 1 (855) 722-2552 for a free case evaluation.

How Much Does a Lawyer Cost?

Gordon & Doner serves the residents of Martin County, Florida, by advancing all costs associated with pursuing your personal injury case. If our litigation for you is successful, we get a percentage of the total monies recovered and are repaid our costs from there. If we are unable to recover anything for you, then we are paid nothing and we do not ask you to repay any of our costs.

Should you, or a member of your family, be seriously injured, you deserve to have your situation evaluated by an experienced and well trained Stuart personal injury lawyer who is familiar with serving the residents of Martin County, Florida.

Schedule a Consultation Today

If you or someone you love has suffered a serious personal injury due to a defective product or as a result of the negligence of another person, that individual may be eligible to receive compensation for their losses.

At the law offices of Gordon & Doner, P.A, we have decades of experience helping South Florida personal injury victims fight for the justice they deserve and are ready to help you.

Fill out a Free Case Evaluation or call 1 (855) 722-2552 to get started on your claim today.


Gordon & Doner - For The Injured

1 (855) 722-2552

Gordon & Doner, P.A.

4114 Northlake Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone: 561-333-3333

Gordon & Doner - Davie

10650 Florida 84 #210
Davie, FL 33324
Phone: 754-333-3333

Gordon & Doner - Stuart

729 SW Federal Highway #212
Stuart, FL 34994
Phone: 772-333-3333

Privacy Policy | Sitemap | © 2010 - 2017 Gordon & Doner, P.A. - PMP Marketing Group