Practice Areas: Civil and Commercial Litigation, Banking and Finance Disputes, Consumer Fraud and Protection Issues, Insurance Denials and Class Actions
Geoff Stahl is a part of a select group of attorneys who have been declared Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyers by the Florida Bar, and has just joined the Gordon & Partners team! Geoff has extensive litigation experience in both class actions as well as representation of individuals. Geoff handles complex civil and commercial litigation, banking and finance disputes, consumer fraud and protection issues, insurance denials (including homeowner’s and health insurance) as well as statutory and contractual violations, to name a few. Geoff also works very closely with appellate lawyers for cases appealed.
Geoff was born and raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and he earned bachelor’s degrees in both Business Administration and Psychology, while playing football for Austin Peay State University where he was a 4-year starter and letterman. After 5 years in non-profit management, Geoff decided to pursue a new career, obtaining a JD/MBA in only two and half years through a joint degree program at St. Thomas University in Miami Gardens, Florida where he finished at the top of both of his business and law classes.
Geoff is currently the Board Chair of the Anti-Defamation League (or ADL’s) Florida Regional Board and is a past Executive Committee and Board Member of the Mandel Jewish Community Center of the Palm Beaches, where he also previously served as the JCC Maccabi Games Delegation Chair. When not fighting for justice or participating in the community, Geoff loves spending time with his wife and three daughters. He’s also a proud Marlins and Dolphins fan!
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association, Member
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Florida Regional Board, Board Chair
- Mandel Jewish Community Center of the Palm Beaches
- St. Thomas University, JD/MBA
- Austin Peay State University, BS/BBA, Business Administration and Psychology