Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Construction Accidents, Product Liability, Nursing Home Liability, Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
With a proven track record of success and a hard won reputation for excellence, Daniel is a highly skilled litigator and partner at the law offices of Gordon & Partners.
Focusing on personal injury litigation, Daniel is a member of the prestigious "Million Dollar Advocates Forum"—an award that is bestowed upon less than one percent of all lawyers in the United States—and is an active member in his local community.
For unparalleled legal assistance with your injury claim, contact Daniel today.
- Florida Justice Association—Eagle Member
- American Bar Association—Member
- Certified Safety Professional
Awards & Associations
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top Lawyer for the Class of 2014—South Florida Legal Guide
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rated
- Florida, 1999
- Pennsylvania, 2003
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania—Bachelor's Degree—Occupational Safety & Health
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania—Master's Degree—Occupational Safety & Health
- Widener University School of Law—JD