Practice Areas: Personal Injury
As a second generation attorney at Gordon & Doner, Trevor Gordon learned the importance of fighting for the injured at a very early age.
Over fifteen years ago, he began working as a file clerk at Gordon & Doner. After graduating from Stetson University with a bachelor’s degree in history, Trevor returned to the firm as a Paralegal Assistant and Investigator.
His time spent with injured and vulnerable clients convinced him to make a career out of helping people get the justice they deserve. In 2014, Trevor graduated magna cum laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law. He began practicing with Gordon & Doner in 2015.
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Florida Bar Association, 2015
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Stetson University, B.A History 2009
- Quinnipiac University, J.D 2014
- “To Reform or Repudiate? An Argument on the Future of No-Fault Insurance”, Quinnipiac Health Law Journal, 17 Quinnipiac Health L.J. 63 (2014)