Alana Weatherstone, born and raised in South Florida, is a civil litigator who has always devoted 100 percent of her practice to injured plaintiffs. Attending Florida State University for both her undergraduate and law degree allowed her to have the unique experience of working in the Capitol during legislative session seeing firsthand the power that “big money interests” have on lobbying efforts throughout the State of Florida. This, along with Alana’s innate passion for justice, has resulted in her trying multiple cases throughout the State of Florida and representing countless clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. After admission to the Florida Bar, she also gained admission to the Federal Bar of the Southern District of Florida.
Alana enjoys being with her family and rescue dogs in her spare time.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer
- 17th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “D” until 09/30/2025
- Ms. Esquire
- 2013, Florida
- 2013, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida State University, BS – 2010
- Florida State University College of Law – 2013
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury