Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Aviation Accident, Trucking Accident, DUI Accidents
Steven Calamusa is a personal injury lawyer who became a partner with the law offices of Gordon & Doner in 2004.
During his career, Steven achieved a number of distinctions within the legal community. He has been recognized as one of the Top 100 attorneys in the State of Florida, and he has attained the highest rating possible, an AV rating, with the Martindale-Hubbell legal directory of exemplary lawyers.
With a proven track record of success as a trial attorney, and with a number of significant victories to his credit, Steven is a prominent member in his local community who is dedicated to the pursuit of justice for his clients.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligent behavior, contact Steven today.
Law & Legal Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach Justice Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Awards & Associations
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum—Invited Member
- Florida Super Lawyers®, Top 100
- Florida Super Lawyer®, 2015
- Super Lawyer®
- "AV Rated"—Martindale-Hubbell
- "Top 100" Trial Lawyers in America —American Trial Lawyers Association
- Distinguished Service Award—Traffic Safety Committee of the Palm Beach
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)—Palm Beach County Chapter
- Palm Beach County Safe Kids Coalition—Board Member
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Foundation
- 1993, Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, B.A—1987
- University of Miami, J.D—1992
- Deans List—Member
- Business Law Journal
- Student Bar Association—1991-1992
- Certified, General Contractor, Florida—1993
- Maintenance of Traffic Certification—2005