Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Product Liability
Robert Gordon is a personal injury attorney and a founding member of the Gordon & Partners law firm.
Mr. Gordon graduated from the University of Florida School of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1978. He practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, with a focus on personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Gordon is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar Board of Certification and in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocates. He is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
He is also a past president of the Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers Association (now the Palm Beach County Justice Association) and a former member of the Board of Directors for the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (now the Florida Justice Association).
Law Associations & Memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Justice Association
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association (Member, Board of Directors, 1997 - 2002)
- Palm Beach Justice Association (President, 1997)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education); (Board Certified Civil Trial Advocacy Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy)
- Florida Super Lawyers®, 2015
- Board of Directors, Brain Injury Association of America (2005)
- President, Palm Beach County, Young Democrats, 1981 - 1982
- Member: Land Use Advisory Board, Palm Beach County, 1986 -1987
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Class of 1990
- Brain Injury Association of Florida (Member, Board of Directors, 1999 - 2004)
- Founder, Coalition For Commercial Truck Safety; Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- "The Fireman's Rule in Florida After Kilpatrick and Sanderson," AFTL Journal, January, 1990
- "Burned By Broker? Seek Arbitration," Palm Beach Review, February 11, 1991
- "Recent Case Law Limits Class Action Remedy," AFTL Journal, December, 1993
- "Litigating Bunk Bed Entrapment Cases," TRIAL, November, 1996
- "Repeal Statute Limiting Filing Time for Cruise Ship Injuries," The Business Journal, June 9-15, 2000
- "On-road trucker training should be mandatory" South Florida Business Journal, Feb. 13, 2004
- "ThyssenKrupp, and the Collateral Source Rule: Resolving the Ongoing Conflict," with Justin Linn, The Florida Bar Journal, December 10, 2010
Admitted to Bar
- 1978, Florida
- 1979, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- 1990, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- University of Florida, B.S., Journalism, 1975
- University of Florida, J.D. 1978