Palm Beach Gardens Insurance Lawyers
When you or your family suffers physical or financial injuries from accidents or natural disasters, you count on your insurance company to compensate you for any damage or injuries covered by your policy. Unfortunately, your insurance company could choose to deny your claim, delay payment or reduce the value of your claim without a legitimate explanation.
If you are fighting with your insurance company over an insurance claim, contact our Palm Beach Gardens insurance lawyers. We have many years of combined legal experience helping people obtain compensation they are owed by their insurance companies. We never charge for our legal services unless our clients receive compensation for the injuries or damages they have suffered.
Schedule a free, no obligation legal consultation. Call 1 (855) 722-2552.
How a Palm Beach Gardens Insurance Lawyer Can Assist You
Fighting with your insurance company is the last thing you need after a Palm Beach Gardens car accident or other situation that caused injuries or damage to personal property.
A Palm Beach Gardens insurance lawyer can provide the help you need if you are fighting with your insurance company. Our attorneys have decades of combined legal experience working to resolve disputes involving many types of insurance policies and coverage, including:
- Auto insurance
- Personal insurance protection coverage
- Uninsured driver coverage
- Home insurance claims involving water, fire or other types of damage
- Disability insurance
Our Palm Beach Gardens insurance lawyers may also be able to help you resolve disputes involving:
- Health insurance
- Flood insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Life insurance
- Errors & omissions in coverage
In your free consultation, we can review your legal options, which may include a bad faith claim, breach of contract claim or a similar type of legal claim due to poor or improper handling of your insurance claim.
We know how to investigate your situation and gather the relevant evidence to build a strong case to help you obtain the compensation you are entitled from your insurance company.
We have seen the damage caused by severe accidents and disasters and know how important it is to obtain compensation for legitimate claims. That is why we are prepared to aggressively pursue everything you are owed.
What to do After an Accident or Unexpected Disaster
Your actions after an accident or disaster could be the deciding factor in whether or not you obtain the compensation you are owed by your insurance company.
The following actions could help improve your chances:
- Taking pictures – Photographs can provide invaluable details about the accident or event that led to your insurance claim.
- Seeking medical treatment as soon as possible – Not seeking prompt medical attention could doom an otherwise valid claim.
- Not making a statement to an insurance company before talking to a lawyer – Any statements could be used against you in a claim dispute.
- Not signing settlement offers before consulting a lawyer – Insurance companies want to resolve claims quickly. However, in the aftermath of an accident they may offer a settlement for far less than you are owed.
- Contacting a Palm Beach Gardens insurance lawyer – An experienced attorney can guide you through the process and help make sure everything you do will increase your chances of success in a claim dispute.
Insurance companies are like any other business – they are trying to maximize profits while minimizing costs. That is why you need an advocate who will fight for your best interests instead of the insurance company’s bottom line. Our priority is to help you get back on your feet financially after your unexpected catastrophe.
Contact Our Palm Beach Gardens Insurance Lawyers Right Away
When you purchase insurance, you do so with the expectation you will receive compensation in a timely manner after filing a valid claim. Unfortunately, that does not always happen and you end up having to fight with your insurance company.
You should not enter into a dispute with an insurance company on your own. You need a strong advocate with in-depth knowledge of different types of insurance and relevant laws and regulations.
Our Palm Beach Gardens insurance lawyers have helped many clients in a variety of insurance disputes. We will aggressively pursue all of the compensation you are entitled to help you move on from this difficult chapter of your life.
We offer a free, no obligation legal consultation to all of our clients and do not charge legal fees unless we achieve a favorable resolution of your claim.
Fill out our Free Case Evaluation form to find out how we can help you.
Free Case Evaluation
Verdicts & Settlements
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company product liability.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company product liability.
Jury verdict for the wrongful death of a 63-year-old man survived by his widow.
Verdict against cigarette manufacturer for family of local lawyer who died of lung cancer.
Verdict against tobacco manufacturer for family of man who died from lung cancer as a result of smoking.
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- What to Do If You Suspect Nursing Home Neglect
- What to Do After a Slip-and-Fall Accident
- Do You Have to Pay Your Medical Bills From a Personal Injury Settlement?
- What is PIP Coverage?
- What Percentage Do Most Personal Injury Lawyers Take?
- Florida Personal Injury Laws
- What Kind of Cases Do Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
- How Long Do You Have to Report Abuse in a Nursing Home?
- 7 Types of Abuse in Nursing Homes
- How to Report Nursing Home Abuse
- What Are the 3 Most Common Complaints About Nursing Homes?