Product Liability Lawyers in Palm Beach Gardens
We purchase products under the impression they will function as expected and do us no harm. Unfortunately, manufacturers often produce and release products that are defective and cause serious injuries.
If you or someone you love was injured or died because a product malfunctioned or produced unintended consequences, you may be entitled to compensation.
Our Palm Beach Gardens product liability lawyers have the resources and ability to represent your case against any company – even the largest manufacturers and corporations in the country.
Learn more about your legal options by contacting our Palm Beach Gardens office for a free, no obligation review of your claim.
Types of Defective Products
Corporations have an obligation to the consumer to design and manufacture products that are safe. When a company fails in this duty and produces a product that it knows or should have known is defective, it can be held accountable for its negligence.
Most defective product cases fall into three categories, which include:
- Manufacturing defect – This type of defect is caused by an error in the assembly of the product that makes the product different and more dangerous than others coming from the same assembly line.
- Design defect – This defect reveals a problem in the original design of the product that makes it inherently dangerous and creates a hazard for consumers. Unlike manufacturing defects that affect only “one in a million,” design defects affect all of the products produced by the company.
- Failure to warn – Any party within the chain of distribution can be liable for failing to include a label with instructions for preventing injuries or that warns of potential side effects. These cases include labels that are missing, have errors or are inadequate.
Our Palm Beach Gardens product liability lawyers are well-versed in the laws regarding consumer safety. We have years of experience successfully representing consumers who have been injured by a variety of defective products, including, but not limited to:
- Dangerous medications
- Air bags
- Vehicles and car parts
- Food products
- Household appliances
- Industrial machinery
- Power tools
- Car seats
- Scaffolding and ladders
- Medical devices
If you believe your injuries or the death of a loved one was the result of a defective product, contact our Palm Beach Gardens product liability lawyers right away to begin fighting for the justice you deserve.
Find out if you have a case by chatting with a legal representative.
Hold Responsible Parties Accountable
Depending on the case, multiple entities may be liable for injuries resulting from a bad product, including the designer, manufacturer, marketer, wholesaler and distributor.
Upon reviewing the details of your claim through a free consultation, our Palm Beach Gardens product liability lawyers will take into account any party who played a role in designing, making, advertising or selling a product that caused you harm. We will make sure to include in a lawsuit any party who participated in bringing the product to market.
It is our goal to provide our clients with the highest level of personal attention and help ensure they achieve the justice they deserve. We believe in holding all responsible parties accountable for causing injuries or death to consumers.
We will help you fight for compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other damages that will help you put your life back together after a tragic accident.
Get started today. Contact Gordon & Partners by calling 1 (855) 722-2552.
How Our Palm Beach Gardens Product Liability Lawyers Can Help
Product liability cases can be complex and very expensive to prosecute. The case will be vigorously defended by the manufacturer who will have a team of attorneys and investigators fighting to disqualify your claim.
Having the right team of experienced personal injury attorneys in Palm Beach Gardens by your side can make the difference between recovering what you rightfully deserve and walking away with less than your claim is worth. Our Palm Beach Gardens product liability lawyers are skilled in this area of law and have successfully represented numerous clients injured by faulty products.
We have the resources to take on large manufacturers and are not afraid to take a case to court in order to reach a favorable verdict or settlement.
Learn more about how we can help you. Complete an online contact form.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
The Palm Beach Gardens product liability lawyers at Gordon & Partners understand the devastation that can result from an injury caused by a defective product. We can help you seek the justice you deserve for your suffering and losses.
Contact us today to schedule a free, no obligation consultation. Our team of attorneys and knowledgeable support staff will immediately begin building a case that represents your best interests and helps you recover fair compensation for your suffering.
We work only on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not owe use anything unless you recover a fair settlement or verdict.
Free Case Evaluation
Gordon & Partners, P.A.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Verdicts & Settlements
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company product liability.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company product liability.
Jury verdict for the wrongful death of a 63-year-old man survived by his widow.
Verdict against cigarette manufacturer for family of local lawyer who died of lung cancer.
Verdict against tobacco manufacturer for family of man who died from lung cancer as a result of smoking.
- Legal Remedies for Nursing Home Abuse in Florida
- Car Accident Lawsuits Involving Self-Driving Cars
- How to Negotiate With the Insurance Company With the Help of a Personal Injury Attorney
- Emerging Trends in Slip and Fall Litigation
- The Challenges of Truck Accident Lawsuits and How to Overcome Them
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- What to Do If You Suspect Nursing Home Neglect
- What to Do After a Slip-and-Fall Accident
- Do You Have to Pay Your Medical Bills From a Personal Injury Settlement?
- What is PIP Coverage?
- What Percentage Do Most Personal Injury Lawyers Take?
- Florida Personal Injury Laws