Slip and Fall Attorneys Serving Palm Beach Gardens
Slip and fall accidents, whether on commercial or private property, can lead to serious injuries that require medical attention and may cause the victim to miss work.
If you or someone you love was injured in this type of accident, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit seeking financial compensation to cover medical bills, lost wages and other expenses. Our Palm Beach Gardens slip and fall attorneys have decades of experience fighting for the rights of the injured and helping them get back on their feet after an injury.
Contact Gordon & Partners today for a free review of your claim and to find out if you are entitled to file claim.
The Role of Premises Liability
Most slip and fall accidents are considered premises liability cases and deal with the duties and responsibilities property owners have to ensure a safe space for visitors. Unfortunately, it is increasingly difficult to recover fair compensation for an injury on another person’s or business’ property.
Having an experienced Palm Beach Gardens slip and fall attorney on your side is essential in recovering fair and just compensation after this type of accident.
In order to prove that a property owner’s negligence caused your injuries, the slip and fall accident victim must demonstrate that:
- A dangerous condition existed on the owner’s property
- The property owner knew about the danger, yet did not correct it
- The condition existed for a long enough period of time that a reasonable property owner should have discovered the condition and fixed it
- Your injuries were directly caused by the dangerous condition
The victim’s own carelessness in contributing to the accident will also be taken into account when determining liability in the case. For example, if there was a clear and present danger directly in front of you, but you did not take any measures to avoid it, you may be held partially accountable for the accident. This can limit the amount of compensation you are able to recover.
After an accident, it is imperative that you contact our Palm Beach Gardens slip and fall attorneys so our team can begin investigating your claim to determine how the accident happened and who should be liable for your injuries.
Learn more about your legal option. CHAT LIVE with a representative now.
Investigating the Cause of Your Slip and Fall Accident
A slip and fall accident can be unexpected and can happen just about anywhere. Some of the leading causes of these types of accidents include:
- Uneven surfaces
- Wet surfaces
- Poorly maintained roads or sidewalks
- Broken railings
- Failure to display appropriate warning signs
- Unlit walkways
- Building code violations
- Hazardous materials
- Broken steps in a staircase
To help prove that the negligence of a property owner or landlord caused your injuries, our Palm Beach Gardens slip and fall attorneys will conduct an in-depth and thorough investigation into the accident. Although these cases often seem simple, they are rarely as straight forward as they first seem.
To help with your claim, we will:
- Gather evidence from the accident scene, including visiting the scene in person, watching any available video footage, gathering any photos of the incident, interviewing witnesses, obtaining copies of the accident report, and reviewing a property’s operations and cleaning records.
- Review your medical records and utilize medical specialists to assess your injuries and share expert testimony on your condition.
- Work directly with the insurance company so that you can focus on your recovery.
We are skilled personal injury attorneys in Palm Beach Gardens with decades of trial experience negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of the best interests of our clients. We will push to get you the best deal possible and will even take a case to trial if the insurance company is not willing to cooperate.
At Gordon & Partners, our Palm Beach Gardens slip and fall attorneys are committed to fighting for the rights of the injured. We will work quickly and diligently to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
For a free case review, call 1 (855) 722-2552.
Schedule a Free Consultation
The attorneys at Gordon & Partners believe in holding negligent property owners accountable for their actions. If you or someone you love has been injured in a slip and fall accident, you deserve justice.
Our Palm Beach Gardens slip and fall attorneys will investigate your claim to determine if you have a case. We will then work tirelessly to build a robust case on your behalf that will help you recover the compensation you need to cover medical expenses, loss of wages, and pain and suffering.
Learn more about your legal options today by scheduling a free review of your claim. We work only on a contingency fee basis and do not get paid unless you recover a favorable verdict or settlement.
Free Case Evaluation
Gordon & Partners, P.A.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Verdicts & Settlements
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company product liability.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company product liability.
Jury verdict for the wrongful death of a 63-year-old man survived by his widow.
Verdict against cigarette manufacturer for family of local lawyer who died of lung cancer.
Verdict against tobacco manufacturer for family of man who died from lung cancer as a result of smoking.
- How to Identify Nursing Home Abuse
- What to Do If You Suspect Nursing Home Neglect
- What to Do After a Slip-and-Fall Accident
- Do You Have to Pay Your Medical Bills From a Personal Injury Settlement?
- What is PIP Coverage?
- What Percentage Do Most Personal Injury Lawyers Take?
- Florida Personal Injury Laws
- What Kind of Cases Do Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?