Palm Beach Gardens Construction Accident Lawyers
The construction industry is well-known for being a hot bed for dangerous accidents. Because employees are regularly expected to work with heights, hazards and dangerous equipment, accidents can frequently cause catastrophic or even life threatening injuries. A construction accident can damage an employee’s livelihood and future as well as his or her family’s financial wellbeing.
The Palm Beach Gardens construction accident lawyers at Gordon & Partners understand the many ways a construction accident can injure you and your family. We can help you fight for the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses. Schedule a free, no obligation consultation today. We do not get paid unless you do.
Call 1 (855) 722-2552 to get started today.
Causes of Construction Accidents
Although the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has clear guidelines about safety protocols on construction sites, employers frequently ignore these or fall short in their obligations to workers. This can lead to significant accidents and injuries.
Some of the most common safety violations associated with construction accidents include:
- Inappropriate protection from hazards
- Lack of training
- Failing to maintain a safe job site
- Failing to warn about hazards
- Improper use of safety equipment
These forms of negligence often lead to some of the most common types of accidents, including:
- Defective equipment
- Forklift accidents
- Collapsed structures
- Crane accidents
- Falling objects
- Heavy machinery accidents
Unfortunately, many of the men and women who make their living in the construction industry in Palm Beach Gardens may be subject to significant or even fatal injuries as a result of a construction accident. Our Palm Beach Gardens construction accident lawyers use our extensive experience in the field in order to craft compelling strategies for legal cases.
Find out if you have a case by chatting with a representative.
Types of Construction Accident Claims
The majority of construction site injuries are covered under the employer’s workers’ compensation insurance. However, this sometimes does not cover the full range of costs associated with an injury or death on the job.
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, you may be entitled to pursue personal injury claims against a third party who could also be held liable for the injuries. Third parties include subcontractors, engineers, general contractors, site owners, manufacturers of faulty equipment or even architects.
There are numerous different variables involved in determining who should be held liable for your injury. Only the experienced construction accident lawyers at Gordon & Partners can help you determine any and all additional compensation you may be entitled.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation.
How Our Palm Beach Gardens Construction Accident Lawyers Can Help
Having a knowledgeable lawyer on your side will ensure you have all of your questions answered promptly and that you have someone advocating for your best rights.
As soon as possible after the accident, you need to relay your version of events to your attorney so that he or she can begin to evaluate the accident and develop a strategy for your case.
Given that there may be multiple parties responsible for your injuries, you need a lawyer who will work hard to explore all possible resolution avenues. Our Palm Beach Gardens construction accident lawyers will do this by:
- Evaluating witness statements, video or photos from the scene of the accident
- Reviewing your medical records and preparing medical expert witnesses to speak about the accident
- Preparing your case for settlement hearings or for trial
- Keeping you advised as your case unfolds in the courts
- Helping you determine whether or not a proposed settlement offer is fair
With vast knowledge and resources available to help investigate and prepare your claim, we work hard on behalf of injured employees at construction sites in Palm Beach Gardens. Do not hesitate to schedule a free consultation with our team today. You may be able to recover compensation with the help of our experienced and dedicated Palm Beach Gardens construction accident lawyers.
Schedule a Free, No Obligation Consultation
With the help of our experienced team of Palm Beach Gardens construction accident lawyers, you can trust that we will work tirelessly on your behalf to help you recover the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
Our attorneys offer a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your legal options. We also offer our legal services with no upfront costs and charge no fees unless you recover compensation. Get started today.
Free Case Evaluation
Gordon & Partners, P.A.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Verdicts & Settlements
Jury verdict in drowning death of autistic boy at a construction site.
Recovery for construction worker injured while operating a scissor lift over an improperly covered hole at a construction site.
Recovery for a man who suffered a disabling back injury when a chair collapsed.
Workers' Compensation News
- Is There a Difference Between State Workers’ Comp and Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Comp?
- Recovering Workers’ Compensation for Electrocution Injuries on The Job
- Receiving Workers’ Compensation Benefits For Self-Inflicted Injuries
- Does Workers’ Compensation Cover Injuries During Lunch Breaks?
- Can I Get Workers’ Compensation If I Was Assaulted at Work?
- The Risks of Returning to Work Early Following an Injury
- What Happens if You Are Injured Driving a Company Vehicle?
- Choosing a Doctor in Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Liability for Injuries Caused by Heavy Machinery Accidents
- Obtaining Workers’ Compensation for Heat-Related Injuries