Sixt Rent a Car Investigation
Gordon & Partners is currently investigating potential claims against Sixt Rent a Car on behalf of consumers who may have been charged excessive fees, were potential victims of bait and switch promotions, or may have been charged for damage to their rental vehicle that they did not cause.
Please contact our class action lawyers if you believe you may have been a victim of Sixt Rent a Car’s alleged business practices. We will thoroughly investigate your claim to determine if you have grounds for a legal case.
Commonly Alleged Consumer Complaints
Consumers throughout the country claim that Sixt Rent a Car engaged in the following behavior:
- Charged excessive fees for items like tolls and additional drivers
- Charged for tolls even if the consumer used their own electronic toll device or paid cash for tolls
- Charged for leaving the state despite language on the Sixt website stating that the Sixt vehicle can be used in the surrounding region and neighboring states
- Charged for mileage despite advertising unlimited mileage
- Charged for insurance and roadside service even though the consumer declined insurance and roadside coverage
- Charged for gas despite the consumer returning the vehicle with a full tank or with the same amount of fuel that was in the car when they received it from Sixt
- Charged an excessive amount for damage to rental vehicles even if the damage was minor
- Charged for property damage to a Sixt vehicle that did not occur during the consumer's rental period
Some consumers also claim that Sixt Rent a Car advertises vehicles that are not available to the Sixt consumer. In some situations, consumers claim they were required to pay extra fees to get the car they originally reserved. In other situations, consumers claim they were charged full price for the vehicle they originally reserved even if it was not available and they were given a downgraded/lesser vehicle.
Furthermore, some consumers claim that the vehicles provided by Sixt Rent a Car have expired tags/registration as well as excessive property damage and/or have not been serviced, causing vehicles to malfunction or break down during the rental period.
Gordon & Partners is currently investigating these consumer claims and complaints. Consumers who have experienced any of the above situations are welcome to contact Gordon & Partners to share their experience as Gordon & Partners is conducting an investigation into potentially pursuing a lawsuit against Sixt Rent a Car on behalf of consumers.
Learn More About Gordon & Partners’s Sixt Rent a Car Investigation
For more than two decades, Gordon & Partners has been committed to fighting for the rights of consumers. If you have rented from Sixt Rent a Car and believe you were charged excessive fees, charged excessive amounts for damage to a vehicle, or believe you were a victim of bait and switch promotions, Gordon & Partners is investigating these claims on behalf of consumers.