Boating Safety Tips for Spring 2013
Posted on behalf of Gordon & Partners on Mar 09, 2013 in Boating Accidents
As the spring season moves closer and closer, Florida residents grow eager to get their boats off of the docks and into the ocean. Boating in Florida is one of the most popular activities that both residents and visitors enjoy. In fact, the majority of all of the recreational and fishing boats in the country are kept in docks around the state of Florida.
As the weather continues to warm up, boating becomes the most popular thing to do on a sunny weekend in South Florida. However, if you or someone you love is injured in a boating accident caused by another's negligence, not hesitate to contact Gordon & Partners's dedicated West Palm Beach boat accident injury attorneys for a free review of your claim.
All Florida boaters and passengers must keep the following tips in mind:
- Always check the conditions of the weather before a trip
- Develop a plan of action and always have a backup plan
- Be sure to always have enough life jackets on board
- Make a checklist beforehand to ensure that all necessary items are on the boat
- Use common sense at all times while on the water
- Pay attention to the posted speed limits
- Avoid the use of drugs and/or alcohol
- Register to take a boating course to refresh skills and knowledge
Even the most seasoned boaters may come across a dangerous situation while on the waterways of Florida. If you or a loved one has been involved in a boat accident, Gordon & Partners's experienced personal injury attorneys in West Palm Beach are here for you. Our Florida boating attorneys have the skill and experience to seek justice for you and charge no upfront fees to handle your damages claim.
For more information, contact our team via this website or call toll free 1 (855) 722-2552.